Friday 11 September 2015

BIG WRITING


Well done to Room 22 for your excellent skills in writing. Every week, I can see a huge improvement in writing skill, ability and the grasp of technical vocabulary. This week, our topic was ‘Caged or Free? Should Animals be kept in Zoos?” Some of the children were very eager to share their work. In Jack’s words “This is the best piece of writing that I have ever written. When I look back to what I wrote at the beginning of the year, I realise that I have come a long way. I love the VCOP sessions because I get all of the information and knowledge to write all of the beautiful pieces that I have produced.” Well done, Jack. I’m sure that everyone will agree with you when they read the AMAZING text that you wrote on Thursday. Click the link below to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment