Tuesday 1 September 2015

JUMPS AND THROWS



Congratulations to all of the children who competed today at the Jumps and Throws carnival. Jack placed 2nd and 3rd for the 400m and throwing events whilst Liam placed 2nd for throws as well. Well done boys.
"I really enjoyed competing today and representing my faction. Go Blue" - Jack.
"Competing at the throws was fun. I managed to get a little further each time and was only beaten by a margin of 2cm." - Liam

WATTLE DAY WALK


Wattle Day welcomes the first day of Spring. It is also a day of unification as it brings all Australians together. For Wattle Day this year, Room 22 teamed up with our buddy class, Room 23 to make Wattle Day cards and delivered these to our close neighbours. Both Mrs Harney and I were very impressed with the standard and work ethic of the children as the cards they made were fantastic.
The Wattle Day walk was great fun. We got to wish our neighbourhood a ‘Happy Wattle Day.’ It was really nice to make some cards - quite a bit of work but it paid off.” - Cathy
I liked all of the activities leading up to the walk as I got to learn more about my buddy. It is great to work with a younger buddy plus, it was a fantastic day for a walk around the neighbourhood. I am really pleased with all of our efforts.” - Eva


No comments:

Post a Comment