Wednesday 4 May 2016

BOOK REVIEW- BLACK BEAUTY

Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
 
Black Beauty is a heart-warming tale of a horse named ‘Black Beauty’. Beauty had many different homes, jobs, friends and masters that treated her well and, well, not so well. Though, he remembered one thing his mother had taught him, “You have come from a very good family that has earned a very good name. I never want you to kick, bite or scare anyone. There are not always horses that have been treated like us. They have been treated badly because of bad masters. I want you to be loyal to your masters and friendly to other horses, no matter what.” Beauty never forgot these words. Soon after his breaking in, he moved to a new home in Birtwick Park where he found two true friends; Ginger and Merrylegs. From here, many adventures begin. I would rate this novel 4 / 5 stars. I recommend this book for people of all age groups. It is a fascinating, stunning and wonderful story. I have also learned a great deal, including a wonderful moral which I’ll let you discover when you read the novel.

By Pavitra 

No comments:

Post a Comment