Wednesday 7 September 2016

BOOK REVIEW

As part of our Book Week activities, Room 17 have completed a number of different tasks in order to make a paper bag book review of their all time favourite book. We are seeing some spectacular work being produced. Here is a little snippet of Room 17's reviews.


Furthermore, Roshini would like to share her review of Roald Dahl's novel, George's Marvellous Medicine.

George’s Marvellous Medicine by Roald Dahl


I have to say it! George’s Marvellous Medicine is just that: Marvellous! It is packed full with action and humour. When I read the book, it made me want to read it again because it was interesting, funny and extraordinary. My favourite part was when George gave the mysterious medicine he made to his Grandma. Suddenly, his grizzly and grouchy Grandma popped through the roof and was sooo tall. I loved the book because it was funny and mischievous (and everything a child loves!) I dare you to read this amazing Roald Dahl book. When I think about it, I can honestly say I was captivated. Once more, I am certain you’ll be captivated too, so I urge you to read this novel. It’s a must! So come on everyone, read George’s Marvellous Medicine. I’ll give it 5 out of 5 stars.



By Roshini, Year 5, Room 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment