Tuesday 18 October 2016

INTRODUCING MISS PRAKHOFF

To the Parents, Caregivers and Students of Room 17,

My name is Kira Prakhoff and this year I am a completing my Graduate Diploma (Primary) at Edith Cowan University. I feel very fortunate to be undergoing my final teaching practice here at Wattle Grove Primary School in Room 17 and I look forward what is to come.

Over the next seven weeks I will be preparing and delivering various lessons and carrying out assessment and evaluation of this teaching and learning under the guidance of Mr Petch. Some subjects of focus for my teaching will include Literacy, Numeracy, Chemical Science and Geography.

I am honoured to have this opportunity to work with the class and I hope that Room 17 enjoys this experience as much as I will!

Best Wishes,


Miss Prakhoff



No comments:

Post a Comment